The Passenger Controllers
Personal audio controller with channel and volume selection
The Coachsound seat-back controller’s have been specifically designed for long life and to be vandal resistant.
This has been achieved using Hi-Impact ABS plastics and Innovative touch-sensitive buttons that replace the mechanical buttons typically found on other systems.
Another key feature is the replaceable headphone socket which can be easily removed when worn or damaged.
An auto-dimming dual-digit display shows the currently selected channel and the touch-buttons are back lit for ease-of-use at night. The display can also flash momentarily before each commentary to alert passengers to put on their headphones.
There are two seat-back controller options, standard and waterproof. The PCU430 is our standard option, it is small and compact, ideal for any enclosed vehicle. The PCU430W is the water proof version suited for when the units are open to the environment, such as an open decker bus.
- Backlit touch-button controls,
- Auto-dimming display,
- Touch sensitive keypad - no mechanical buttons that can break,
- Replaceable 3.5mm stereo headphone socket,
- Display can flash before commentaries to gain passengers attention,
- Injection moulded Hi-impact ABS for strength and resistance to damage,
- Neutral dark-grey colour as standard (other colors on request),
- Suits installation into seats or walls,
- PCU42 network compatible.